This elegantly crafted wooden lazy susan turntable will be a great addition to your home. Whether you are looking for an anniversary gift for your wife, an engagement gift or maybe even a gift for parents, this will definitely be remembered.
We offer our lazy susans in three wood varieties. All made by hand right here in Texas, Usa.
1. Sapelle- This is one of our most popular woods. It has a deep brownish/red appearance. Very similar to Mahogany. This exotic hard wood is purchased from a local lumber yard, and milled in our wood-shop in east Texas to produce a beautiful turntable.
2. Cherry- This is probably my favorite of the wood species. It has a much lighter appearance than the sapelle and has a bit more of the traditional reddish color. This hardwood is domestic Cherry from right here in the USA.
3. Maple- You just can not go wrong with Maple. It's light appearance makes a beautiful contrast with the dark laser engravings.
-All three of these woods are hardwoods and are food safe. A food safe finish is hand applied to each one before it is shipped and we also make our wood conditioner "board butter" available for purchase as well to keep these lazy susans in top shape for generations.
(As a note, a lot of the sellers online offer bamboo and acacia woods. These are fairly cheap and imported products. They are bought already made from factories in china. These are great alternatives if you are desiring a cheap gift to give to your loved ones. We only offer handmade products that are created right here in Texas and as such we do not offer these cheaper priced items. )
How to order
1. Select your desired wood type from the drop down box.
2. Select if you would like the gift package (The Gift package includes the lazy susan, one container of board butter conditioner and the box that contains the lazy susan will be wrapped in gift packing. This will all be inside of the standard shipping box.
3. in the Personalization section please include the names that you would like on your board. (*Please understand, that I will copy and paste these into our laser machine. They will come out spelled the exact same as you type them, in other words, please double check the spelling of your names )
4. Hit add to cart.
5. Because these are custom products we will need to confirm your order before we can start. Please check your email messages or the messages here on etsy the next business day after you order. If you do not see an email from me then that means I am not making your board :( . If you need to contact me directly please use this email address Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.Com.
- We are a husband and wife team whose dream is to work together to create wonderful farmhouse products for our friends (that's you). All of our products are handmade right in our East Texas Woodshop. We look forward to helping you turn your ideas into reality.