Shipping, Returns, Exchanges, and General Shop Information
If you have any questions please contact us at Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.com.
- When will I receive my Item
- Stove Top covers- are generally completed 3-4 weeks from time of order.
- Cutting and Charcuterie boards-are generally completed 3-4 weeks from time of order.
- Stain Samples- Are generally completed in 1-2 weeks.
- Coffee Boxes, Spice Racks, Recipe Holders and Most Laser Items- 1-3 weeks
- Downloadable Materials- Generally these are instant
- We offer free shipping on most orders in the contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, Military addresses, and Post office Box addresses may incur additional costs. *Please note "Freight shipments" are not included in the free shipping.
Your order will ship to the shipping address provided on the invoice. If you find this address is incorrect, please notify us immediately.* Once the order is received by the carrier we cannot guarantee nor be held liable for delivery to an incorrect address. Once your order is packaged and ready for shipment, you will receive an email notification with your tracking number and the expected delivery.
- For US orders we utilize; Fed-ex, Ups, and Usps. For orders outside the US Please contact us for estimates.
- We are not responsible for shipping carrier delays regardless of the level of shipping you may choose. *But please contact us if you are experiencing a delay.
- Shipping Damages- We require photo documentation of all shipping damages. *If your shipment is a freight shipment and it appears damaged, DO NOT SIGN OR ACCEPT THE SHIPMENT.- REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. We can replace damaged orders at no cost, but only if the shipment is refused. If you accept the damaged item we will not be able to replace it because you have indicated the item was received in "perfect condition".
- If you have any questions please contact us at Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.com.
- To initiate a Cancelation, Return please see the below information and send an email with your Name, Order Number and reason for Cancelation, Return Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.com
- You must request cancelation within 3 days of initial order.
- You must request a Return within 3 days of the date of delivery of your product.
- In all cases, once an authorized return has been received and verified as in "new" condition, a refund will be issued to the same account from which the product was purchased less the original shipping cost of the initial purchase.
- If your order is defective or is not correct please contact us.
- Returns :
- Because of the nature of our products, some items are not eligible for return. Any item that is customized, personalized or in any way modified are not eligible for return.
- Returns must be received in original and unused condition with all packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping. *This includes the cost to ship the item to us as well as the shipping cost to ship the exchanged item back to you.
- Returns must include a return-authorization number obtained from the seller prior to shipment. Please send and email to Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.com in order to obtain an Return authorization number
- Please note that we will require adequate and viewable photo documentation of any defective items in order to process a return. This includes photo documentation of incorrect size or damage. We reserve the right to require photo documentation that we can see. *Refusal to provide photo documentation will result in denial of return or exchange.
- `We do not accept exchanges. Simply return the original item and place a new order for the item you wish to exchange for. We will process the refund on your original order, less the original shipping and any restocking fee.*Please see the information above concerning Returns.
- We will not authorize returns based on color or size unless the fault is ours. Also, we use natural products and as such the color choices are only an representation.
- We will not authorize returns based on slight imperfections found in the material. This is a natural material and as such will have natural imperfections including small gaps, cracks and scratches. This is wood, please understand that before you order.
- We are not liable in any way for any amounts past the purchase cost of the item ordered. Your purchase of our product indicates your release of our liability of any damage either indirectly or directly associated with our product.
We invest a considerable amount of time and effort to ensure that your product is as high quality as it can be. However, at times mistakes do occur. If you find that something is incorrect please contact us at Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.com
within 3 days of receiving your purchase with images and a descriptions of the damage. We'll work together to make the best plan of action. Repairs or replacements may be made at our discretion.
- While we will work with you to locate a lost package, we are not responsible for shipper faults. If your package appears damaged please consider not accepting it or refusing it. Please photo document any information that you have and send it to Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.com
- If a package is returned because the buyer provided the wrong address or has not claimed a package after the delivery attempt, a refund will not be issued. The buyer must repay the shipping costs before the order can be shipped again
- International Shipments will incur additional costs. Please contact us at Rick@SawyerCustomCrafts.Com for a quote before placing your order. Also, international shipments may incur duties, taxes or custom fees, etc. These must be paid by the buyer and we are not responsible for the costs associated with them.